MyScope Simulator Launch: Transmission Electron Microscopy, X-Ray Diffraction & Light/Fluorescence microscopy (confocal)
Microscopy Australia is organizing a webinar introducing new training modules in their online training platform MyScope.
MyScope is an online training platform that is accessible to everyone around the globe to learn about light/fluorescence and electron microscopy technologies.
These new training modules cover the following technologies:
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- Light/fluorescence microscopy, including laser scanning confocal microscopy
Date & Time: 24 November 2021, 09:30 - 10:30 Central European Time (CET)
Other time zones:
- 17:30 — 18:30 Japan Standard Time (JST)
- 19:30 — 20:30 Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
- 21:30 — 22:30 New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT)
To convert to your local time, please visit this webpage and add you town/city.
Register below to obtain your personal zoom link:
Target audience: This webinar is open to everyone around the globe and would benefit anyone interested in learning about MyScope online training platform
For more information about the webinar, please visit this link.