Negotiation as a Required Skill in Core Facilities
Date & Time:
14-15 July 2021, 18:00 — 21:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST)
For convenience, please check other time zones during which this workshop is taking place:
- 12:00 - 15:30 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- 17:00 - 20:30 Western European Summer Time (WEST)
- 19:00 - 22:30 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST)
Please reserve relevant time slots on both days of 14th and 15th of July for this workshop if selected.
In this workshop, you will learn techniques and strategies for successful negotiation. Negotiation is far more than deal making. It is a professional art form and at the same time, we negotiate numerous times during each single workday.
In this practical workshop, the selected participants will learn how to:
- Reach better results when negotiating with partners and suppliers
- Master relevant components of negotiation: relationship, process, creating and distributing value
- Evaluate their own and their partner's interests
- Create win-win solutions beyond compromises
- Secure results
Target audience: This workshop is open to imaging core facility directors and imaging core facility staff (light microscopy, electron microscopy, and biomedical imaging).
Please register for the workshop by completing the form here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GBI-negotiation
Application deadline: 5 July 2021
Please note that this workshop is limited to 20 places. You application will be evaluated based on your statement of motivation and your needs when it comes to negotiation by the selection committee.