Webinar on How to Optimize Remote Working
Date & Time:
28 June 2021, 13:00 - 14:00 Central European Summer Time, CEST
For convenience, please check other time zones during which this workshop is taking place:
- 12:00 - 13:00 British Summer Time (BST)
- 16:30 - 17:30 India Standard Time (IST)
- 20:00 - 21:00 Japan Standard Time (JST)
- 21:00 - 22:00 Australian Eastern Time (AEST)
Description of the webinar:
This 1-hour webinar will focus how to optimize remote working and increase focus, reduce stress, and strengthen resilience. All of the techniques presented in this webinar are proven by science.
The webinar will cover the following points:
- How to manage your time and tasks while remote working
- Protecting focus energy for the most important work
- Create a simple mini routine to help you effectively switch off from work
- A simple technique to optimise restorative breaks (mini mindfulness based) - studies show restorative breaks help us cope and recover from stress
The session is followed by a 4 day Nudge Course (post webinar). This is one technique per day to help attendees convert proven techniques into useful habits. In addition, for 48 hours following either session staff will have the opportunity to contact Joy, a mental health nurse with over 40 years experience. Joy's role is to help staff 'feel listened to' (all conversations are kept confidential) and signpost them onto a recognized next step. We will provide contact details on the day.
Instructor: Sam Thorogood (Tiny Pause, United Kingdom)
Target audience: This webinar is open to imaging core facility staff (light microscopy, electron microscopy, biomedical imaging), image analysts, and imaging scientists
Register here: https://tiny.surveysparrow.com/s/EMBL---Optimise-Remote-Working---28th-JUNE/tt-eff233
Please note that this webinar is limited to 100 participants and the places will be allocated by first come, first serve basis.